Call me today on 07775 874126. It’s probably the only mortgage call you’ll need to make.
Why should I use Middleton Finance to arrange my mortgage?
Today, over 75% of all mortgages are organised through a mortgage broker, and this number continues to rise. My clients tell me that they have chosen to use my services for a wide range of reasons including:
- Experience – I have over ten years experience in advising and arranging mortgages and I will personally deal with your application from start to finish.
- Personal service – I will meet with you to discuss your requirements and you will have my direct line so you can contact me at any time if you have questions or concerns. There are no multiple choice telephone menus to negotiate!
- Qualifications – I have been registered with the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) since October 2009. The FCA enforced stringent new rules and regulations following the financial crisis of 2007-2008 and many brokers were disqualified. Mortgages are ‘serious finance’.
- Scope – I have access to over 3,000 mortgage products from across the market and i’m able to identify the best fit for your specific requirements and circumstances. Many banks and building societies are only able to offer a limited range of products. Today most banks and building societies deal through mortgage brokers.
- Knowledge – I know what the mortgage application process is like for each lender. I understand the specific background criteria each lender is looking for; which lenders process applications more quickly; how to exert influence when needed.
- Persistence – Since the FCA Mortgage Market Review and associated regulations came into force in April 2014, qualifying for a mortgage has become harder. Mortgage brokers are required by law to ask you far more detailed questions about your financial affairs to be sure you can afford your repayments. I am proud of my track record in finding mortgages for borrowers whose financial situation is ‘challenging’. For example, you and/or your partner may be self-employed and have ‘erratic’ earnings,
- Documentation – I provide you with a ‘key facts illustration’ for each mortgage I recommend. I also complete and submit all the paperwork to the lender on your behalf.
- Speed – Depending on the urgency of your mortgage requirements I am often able to meet up within 48 hours of being contacted. I am dealing with lenders every day. Consequently I am able to chase up queries more effectively.
- Prudence – Choosing the wrong mortgage can, literally, cost you thousands. Furthermore, some mortgages come with additional fees and charges which can catch you out. I save you money. As a registered broker I have a duty of care towards my clients and I have to clearly justify why the mortgage I have selected is right for you.
- Reputation – I have been in business for over ten years. I have received awards and recognition from my peers in the mortgage industry and I am often asked for my opinion on mortgage matters by the national and local press. Click here to see a selection of my press comments.
- Simplicity – I make the mortgage process simple and straightforward. Contrary to popular belief, mortgages are more complex than they might first appear: rate, term, lender, features, insurance and so on.
How do I apply for a mortgage with Middleton Finance?
I can speak to you on the phone. However, I would prefer to come and meet you at home and discuss your mortgage requirements in an informal and relaxed setting. Alternatively, if time is of the essence, I can visit you at your place of work.
A face-to-face meeting ensures I truly understand both your needs and aspirations, and enables me to identify the most suitable mortgage for you.
To streamline the mortgage process you can complete the fact find on my website before we meet and I can start looking at mortgage options for you straight away.
When can I arrange a meeting for?
I can meet you either in the day or early evening to fit in with your lifestyle.
If you are struggling for time you can complete the fact find on my website and I can start looking at mortgage options for you straight away.
What happens after our first meeting?
Once I have all your details from our first meeting, I will research the mortgage market for you. I will then contact you to arrange a second meeting to discuss the various options I believe meet you specific requirements.
Do you charge a fee for the first visit?
No, the initial consultation is free of charge.
How much will your services cost?
My standard fee for advising and arranging a mortgage is £345. This fee may rise if your mortgage application is particularly challenging and time-consuming but I will advise you of this before I undertake the work.
What do I get for my money?
A bespoke face-to-face service with a personal touch. I will provide you with advice and arrange your mortgage for you. I will handle all the paperwork and submit your mortgage application to the lender. I will also liaise with estate agents, solicitors and surveyors on your behalf. My aim is to provide you with a simple, effective and straightforward mortgage service.
Your logo mentions ‘protection solutions’. What is protection?
Mortgages are ‘serious finance’. As a registered mortgage broker I am obliged by law to discuss with you the different ways you can protect your mortgage – your home – from death, critical illness or loss of income. You are not obliged to take any mortgage protection advice I give you, but I always advise clients to think seriously about the impact on them, their home and their families should their circumstances change radically.
What information do you need from me?
I will carry out a thorough fact find when we first meet. Alternatively, you can streamline the process by completing the fact find on my website before we meet and I can start looking at mortgage options for you straight away. I will leave you with a list of documents you will need to get together after our initial meeting.
I am a first time buyer, where do I start?
My advice is to arrange a meeting with me before you even start looking at properties. I will discuss your individual circumstances and aspirations with you and advise you how much you can borrow, how much it will cost you per month, the likely deposit you will need to provide, and all the other costs associated with buying a house. You will then know your budget and be in an informed position to start looking at houses.
Who are Pink Home Loans?
As Middleton Finance, I am an Appointed Representative of Pink Home Loans. Pink is an award-winning mortgage network. Pink ensures I am compliant with FCA regulations and keeps me updated regarding regulatory charges. My commission payments from lenders are paid to me via Pink.